Frequently Asked Questions
Children with braces or other fixed orthodontic devices may be able to wear a mouthguard, however this will depend on their specific needs. Mouthguards for children with braces must be designed with care, and we recommend that you visit your dentist, who will be able to advise you. To find a dentist near you who supplies Fortress Mouthguards, please see our Find a Dentist page.
It is generally recommended that children with removable orthodontic devices do not wear these whilst playing sport.
For more information about Fortress Mouthguards, feel free to contact us on 1300 722 352. If you would like specific pricing information before ordering a mouthguard or regarding your special circumstances, please contact one of our dentists, as they are expertly qualified to assess your individual situation.
- Rinse in cold water after use
- Store in a rigid plastic container
- Keep out of direct sunlight - mouthguards will change shape in high temperatures
- Occasionally rinse your mouthguard in a mouthwash
- Have your mouthguard assessed by your dentist at your regular check-up
- Replace your mouthguard at your dentist if it gets damaged
- Do not chew the mouthguard